Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Time to slow down

A lot has happened in June. From working 11 years straight to coming to a complete halt. So many times I thought about doing something different but just wasn't brave enough to leave my comfort zone and saying goodbye to people I have grown very attached to after so many years. I am one of those fortunate people to love their job and the people they work with.

The day finally came when I had to bid my adieu. I am truly grateful for the wonderful people around me and it's times like these when you really know who you meant to, and actually cared. Although, not to harbor any ill feelings but can't help point out, I was disappointed with one or two people. Considering the help asked every now and then, was totally unrecognized when it would have been the best time to show their thank you. 

Mais, c'est la vie, n'est pas?

The friendly baristas of Starbucks in WCC.

...the last day...
The ladies who organized it

Their Mini-Me gift, which the yaya broke in less than an hour.

Goodbye for now, Corporate World. I'll try not to miss you too much :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...