Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dapitan Arcade

As much as I enjoy window shopping for clothes, shoes and bags, I also love antique, vintage and local inspired house decors. I often find a lot of neat and unique stuff at Dapitan Arcade. Good and interesting finds and reasonably priced, compared to the malls. Best part is you can also haggle with the sellers.

So on a hot and humid Sunday, we went to check what we could find. I wasn't actually looking for anything in particular but you know when you find an interesting piece, you just need to have it! Although I was in the middle of de-cluttering and organizing Matt's room, I wanted to get ideas on what to get to store different stuff. Baskets. While at it, I decided to take some photos to share.

A must place to go to for good finds.


I would have bought the horse with the blue saddle pad but both ears were chipped off. Boo hoo!
During Christmas we display our collection of small houses and actually have a small village. We bought the different pieces here.

I just love these jewelry organizers. They also make great gifts.




Of course the horse got my attention. 
The wheels are made of capiz shells. How creative is that?!
Vintage cars! I would have wanted to get the train but not within my budget for this visit. Perhaps next time.

Will share what I bought some other time :o)

8 comments:

  1. Not sure about the price but cheaper to buy before the Christmas season. The best part is pwede ka tumawad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time po ang open nila? Are they open everyday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I think they open at 9am and yes, they're open everyday.

      Delete
  3. meron b silang super hero costumes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't notice any. More on house decors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Would you know what time the stores close? Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much po kaya yung jewelry box? Tnx!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...