Monday, February 21, 2011

My reason for blogging

From the time I could write, I've always kept a diary or a journal and would write random thoughts, feelings, ideas, events...whatever happened that day - be it significant or not. You can just imagine how many diaries/journals I had to bring back with me when I moved back to Manila! I continued with this till I was in my 2nd or 3rd year of university. After that, I have not bought myself a journal or picked up a pen or paper/notebook to write. Perhaps time. Perhaps age. It's a shame, though.

Anyway, I signed up and created this blog site last year. But only now did I decide to actually type something. I wasn't sure how I was going to start this. I wasn't sure what I was going to "blog" about. I wasn't sure if I still remembered the password of this account! Did I want this blog to be private and function as my online journal? Did I actually want people to read my thoughts? What if I did and no one did nor what if I had no followers? Can you just imagine the stress I put myself in thinking of nonsense?! Anyway, here we go!

So readers/visitors - Thank you for dropping by and reading my anything, under the sun thoughts :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...