Sunday, February 27, 2011

Villa Clavel

I just spent the weekend at this beautiful vacation house. I don't know how else to describe the place. It was a vacation house with cottages for guests. Huge area with a beautiful house in the middle of public resorts. And no, the owners don't rent it out. From what we were told, the owner only uses the house once a year. Are you kidding me? I can just imagine how much they spend maintaining the place when no one really uses it. Upon checking the the guest books, the last time anyone wrote on it was 2006. In the other cottage, it was dated 2009.



Anyway, I just loved the house and the small details. I don't dream of owning a huge place but I love getting ideas - such as plants, colors of seat covers, corners of the room, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...