Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wearing the story of my life

I just want to eat everything word I said about saving this year. I scratched off bags but instead found another obsession. Argh!

I discovered Pandora. I’ve seen the posters in the malls but it didn’t really tickle my fancy. But during one of the many reunions just recently, one of my friends wore this really nice, colorful bracelet with such intricate details to each charm. So pretty! How could I resist the temptation of checking it out from the store when my office building is just beside the mall? And so off I went. I was expecting the bracelet to be expensive but it wasn’t so bad. I could actually just buy the bracelet without the charms. Very simple and nice. The charms vary in prices and can get very expensive. But they’re ALL sooooo pretty! I ended up getting myself a bracelet. Uh-oh. And for a start, the first charm I bought was a horse. Of course.



I think the concept of each charm representing or telling a story about your life is awesome. I was showing it to Matt and I told him that if ever he has a baby sister, I will give it to her when she’s grown up. But if it doesn’t happen, it will go to his first daughter. Like an heirloom. He was very excited and we’re on a quest to complete the bracelet. I was planning to get the charm with his birth stone, Tourmaline or Opal. His birth is the most significant event in my life. Unfortunately, there’s none available. The charm that represented family was also not available. So sad. They have very limited stocks here in Manila, which is a shame. I’ve asked my best friend to check during one of her travels. Crossing my fingers she’ll find one. So for now, I got a Murano pink charm since it’s my favorite color.

I’ve already planned out what charms I’ll be getting but again, it depends on the availability. My sweetest lil’ man is also busy looking at the catalog and planning on what he would buy me that represents me (in his eyes). He said a charm with the horseshoe because I love horses and a Christmas tree since it’s my favorite time of the year. Such a darling.

So let’s see how the story of my life will look like on my wrist once completed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...