Monday, January 28, 2013

Down with the...

When your body tells you there's something wrong, you should listen.

I have been feeling different since Monday but assumed it was the weather or was just plain tired since I have been juggling work and being a domestic diva for the past three weeks (no helper). You know that feeling when you feel hot inside (no, not that kind of hot) and when you check your temperature it shows up as normal? But really, there's something brewing inside.

Thursday, I couldn't get up and called in sick. Friday needed to go to work. With our new site, you need to walk far to get from one place to another. Parking and reaching my production floor is already a work out. I also had to walk all the way to OSMA because I had a schedule for my IPL. Come Saturday night, cold sweats and chills with a fever. I was sick.

Spent almost half the day yesterday in the ER waiting for the results of my blood test and xray.  They were checking if I had sinusitis because of the pain on my forehead, not really my head.

Results came out - I have the flu and upper respiratory tract infection. Bed rest for three days. I don't like being sick. I hate not being able to function normally and staying in bed makes me very restless.

So when your body starts telling you something, you need to listen. Rest!


I say it's my best angle :)

miserable

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...