Monday, July 11, 2011

My Curious Readers...

hello readers.
no, i haven't neglected this blog. been sickly lately and mostly trips to medical city for the shots. anyway, i'd like to say thank you for visiting and reading my shallow musings, despite my absence. i checked my stats for the week and surprised to see a number of visitors from all over!

please feel free to follow my blog so i can get to know my readers, too. it's right underneath MY SUPERFRIENDS :o).

also, the most viewed posts are of my riding. makes me so happy to know that there are others that share the same interest. i promise to write more about it, horses, horse stuff...etc.i will also try to upload videos but have been having a hard time.


thank you for making my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...