Wednesday, July 13, 2011

beautiful friendship

seeing the best gals in my life, just recently, got me to realize how fortunate i am to have really good friends. so, being busy should NEVER be a reason not to make time for them. i need to remember that and make a conscious effort.

here are the ladies that have been with me at my best and worst. we've known each other for the longest time. so here's how we've aged "gracefully", like our friendship, throughout the years.
i think this was in 2002 already
crissy, keng & beng 2001
jen & jen 2003 in jacksonville

my beautiful ladies 2005

:o)
Fast forward....
jen's wedding 2010

ok...so we look a bit "puffy" from before (june 2011)

july 2011
i'm still waiting for two more weddings...Crissy and Keng's!
....to more years of beautiful friendship...

i love you, ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...