Friday, June 3, 2011

Riding Boots

i totally forgot to post this and was in my draft for quite some time. nevertheless, will still post...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's been weeks since i wrote anything. as much as i wanted to vent and complain about work, i need to remind myself that the reason i started blogging is to have an outlet and write about positive musings. hard to imagine i couldn't find anything positive to write about in 3 weeks? not really. being a supermommy that i am, i wanted to make up for the hours work kept me from spending time with my boys and folks. from helping to organize a bridle shower, to preparing for mother's day and being a GRO and driver to the clients for three days...it's been packed!

aside from family and friends, as we all know, what keeps me sane is spending time at the stables and having my lessons. i have recently renewed or signed up for another 10 lessons. however, i really need to get proper riding boots. it's unfortunate that the stuff you need for riding are not readily available and it costs to have them shipped to Manila. luckily, another rider recommended johnny air. you can order your stuff from the states and have it delivered to their new york office which then ships it to manila at a MUCH lower shipping cost. from dover to the ny office took roughly 3 days. as soon as my orders were received, it was shipped to manila within 4 days. not bad, huh? was pretty pleased with the service and will probably do it again in the future.

Finally my riding boots...and Matt's rain boots. I love the colors!

Puss in Boots...ehrm...Puss & Boots :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...