Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday evening...

we spent independence day at my parents' house. while having lunch with the family, my uncle says to me and dennis,"the two of you are fat"...then i think he realized it wasn't a very nice thing to say. to make us feel better, he goes "but it's a sign of happiness." right. of course my mom had to agree with my uncle, which then stopped me from getting my second serving. darn it! i really wanted get two more sticks of bbqs and dip it in vinegar filled with garlic and onions. and more rice! grr!

so this evening, dennis and i decided to get fit and jog at the sunken garden in UP. it was a nice surprise to see people there even if it was quite late. joggers/runners, cyclists, some just walking or working out on the side of the road. it felt safe with the roaming guards everywhere.

blurry picture of my boys
it's been a very long time since we jogged or ran. i used to run around the oval 2-3 times. 1 round is 2.5km, so that's 5 - 7.5km. not bad, i'd say. of course, that was then. but i still managed to run 1 round without stopping to catch my breath or walking. however, when i was doing my 2nd round, my shoe fell apart.


was it my running? hahaha! i think my running shoes were stored for the longest time and no longer in good condition for running. hmm...mighty bond should do the trick :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...