Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sick of being sick

For the past three weeks, I've been feeling under the weather. Nauseas most times (no, I'm not pregnant), terrible headaches which I thought could be migraines, my right eye hurting that probably could be part of the head ache and extreme fatigue. I got worried since I had these huge insects bites that were swollen and felt hot. They weren't as itchy but were slightly painful and diturbingly hot, which can cause infection.

Though my Monday was pink, I was actually feeling sick. So that evening, Dennis took me to the ER to have me checked. I hate hospitals but I like The Medical City. It's not as scary as the last one I went to, Capitol. They checked my blood - hate those painful needles! The doctor also wanted my nose area x-rayed. I had a pregnancy test to be sure it was safe (that's why I know I'm not). Silly me but I was scared of having my face x-rayed...hahaha!

After waiting 3 long hours in the ER, my blood test turned out I have infections. My xray showed I have acute sinusitis. It was in the areas where I complained about the pains. I thought sinusitis was just having a cold. I didn't realize that it would cause so much complications - such as everything I've been feeling, especially the fatigue.

I hate being sick. I hate not being able to function normally. I hate having to drink so many medicines.

Antibiotics, paracetamols, etc...
Though...I have a chance of losing weight due to my lack of appetite :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...