Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Road Map

No matter how old I am, I still enjoy coming up with a list of what I’d want to happen for the coming year. I wouldn’t say it’s a NY’s resolution’s list but it’s more of a wish list for the year. It gives me a direction on what I want to achieve. Similar to a business plan but not as painful. For as long as I have been doing it, some of the items on the list do happen. I’m just jotting things down so this doesn’t come in any particular order.


1. Lose weight. I should actually cross this one out since it’s always on my list and evidently it hasn’t happened. I am seriously considering going to the gym but don’t really want to spend when I should just exercise at home. I was able to do it before so I should. Posting a skinny picture of myself on the ref didn’t stop me from getting food. Hahaha!

2. Travel. I miss travelling. I’d really love to go somewhere on our 7th year anniversary.


how beautiful is that?!

3. Have another baby. We’ve been longing to have another baby. If it happens, it’ll happen. It will be fun and Matt will make a great big brother!

4. Buy my LV Tivoli. Erhm…that or a new saddle. That’s a tough one.


5. Have the chance to compete in a horse show. The next season is in September. However, I think there’s an annual horse show some time April or May. Crossing my fingers that I’ll be able to join.

6. Cut down on my daily fraps. You know what, if I did, I’d be able to:
a. Save P135 I spend on Caramel Macchiato frap (blended whip!). Imagine, I’ll be able to save P675 a week.
b. Cut down on deadly calories

7. Have a blog entry every month at least :o)



So that’s my list. Let’s see how it’ll turn out. What’s on yours?

1 comment:

  1. Lose weight is also on my list!

    I would have thought you'd want to get a horse.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...