Wednesday, August 10, 2011

studying to giddy up

studying was something i've never enjoyed. so when i graduated from college...good bye school! well, not exactly. i did take up my mba but couldn't get myself to complete my thesis.

what a shock to find out that i need to study and take an exam to be certified, if i wanted to compete in horse riding. PANIC, i tell ya!


with csat & quality awareness week, re-certification, financials and budget season....oh, and obr...how will i do this? where do i find the time? i am a super mommy, right?

good thing, everything in the syllabus was something i enjoyed reading. i was very interested so it made the "studying" much easier. numerous "A HA" moments for me. super informative and i learned a lot of important stuff. however, i am really bad with memorization. oh lord! how will i ever remember all the different parts of a horse? so, this is what i did...

here's my elevated work area with my name plate photo edited so yo don't get to see my full name ;o)
behind my name plate, i've posted pictures from the syllabus

TADAH! here's a closer look (the family picture is old, i know)

so every time i'm free or i can't seem to understand what i'm doing anymore, i can always change focus and look at the pictures. i'm sure i'll be able to remember something :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...