Monday, April 11, 2011

Flower Power

With a tough week that went by and much more ahead, I needed some cheering up. I normally would have gone to the mall or had mani-peds, but instead we went to Dangwa. Ahh! Nothing like fresh flowers to brighten up my weekend...literally.

For the benefit of those that are not familiar with Dangwa, this is a strip along Laong Laan where they sell assorted, beautiful and colorful fresh flowers. Flower shops also get their supplies here and sell them x numbers of time the actual price.

Carnations, paper roses, roses, gerber, daisies, tulips...etc.

This is just one of the many stalls. So hard to choose!

Voila!
So, I decided to get the classic...roses. Of course the roses I got were pink -  but I also got yellow roses and some others (forgot the name).



Hmm...can't seem to catch the color but it's pale pink. Anyway, fresh flowers are always the best for all occasions. So simple but this made my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...