Monday, April 4, 2011

Blue & Green

Colors of my weekend: Blue & Green

Talk about no plans. Friday night when Dennis & Matt picked me up from the office, Dennis tells me we're going to Subic in the morning. No hotel reservations. No planned agenda. No preparations.

I normally have a checklist of the things to bring: from food, clothes, toys, sunblocks, Matt's inflatables and beach toys...etc. Without my checklist, trust me to miss some items - his toys.

Subic. I would normally prefer to go to Tagaytay. Love Tagaytay! The last time we went to Subic was two years ago. We made a stop over from Zambales. Not much to do. Didn't like the beach. But to my surprise, our overnight stay was too short. So much to do, so little time!

Tree Top Adventure
We didn't have time to go on the Tree Top Adventure. We were rushing to the zoo. But I loved the huge and tall trees! You don't see these tall trees and thick forest often.
Monkeys crossing the road
 I've heard about the monkeys but this was my first time to actually see them. I didn't include the pictures where the monkeys were all nearing the car.
Fishing area
We just sat there and enjoyed the sound of the soft waves hitting against the rocks. So calming.
Segara Suite
 Matt loves hotels! I wish we had more time to enjoy the amenities but we were on the go the entire time.
Camayan Beach
 After a long drive from the hotel to this beach was worth it. Subic doesn't really offer nice beaches but Camayan beach wasn't so bad. The water was clear and clean. Didn't see any floating plastics or styros, which we often do.

Matt forcing his smile but scared of the camel
 Zoobic was a good experience! Though the "safari" wasn't anything like game park I've been to (Kafue Game Park), it was still fun. Definitely going back before the summer ends :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...