Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New love...ZUMBA!

I've always wanted to try Zumba but only knew of gyms that offered classes/sessions and sadly, I'm not a member of any gyms. Luckily, there's a dance studio at Wilcon Visaya's ave, just in front of Matt's school, OLE Dance Studio.
 
I tried one session and loved it! Immediately signed up for the One Month UNLI "Morning Classes" right after. I felt pretty awkward in the beginning because I couldn't seem to coordinate my feet with my hands. This was some multi-tasking I couldn't seem to do and I couldn't stop laughing. Now it's been 7 weeks since I started and only missed 2 sessions. I look forward to it everyday because it's so much fun and you sweat like mad, which is the best part.  I would like to encourage everyone to Zumba their way to fitness. Great and fun way to get the heart pumping and make new friends!
 
If you're within the Project 8 area in QC, you may want to check it out and give it a go. Below are the rates and schedules from their Facebook page.



*Photo grabbed from OLE Dance Studio's Facebook page
Monday 8am session with Ayessa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...