Monday, October 8, 2012

Big Horses. Big Brands.

There's something about horses that also inspire a lot of high fashion brands to create pieces towards the equestrian lifestyle. From clothes to bags with details such as the snaffle bit, stirrup buckles and leather pieces. As for the clothing, I have yet to see anyone in Manila sport an equetrienne attire as a casual wear, aside from riders. Maybe it's because there are not many stores that sell them, except for Zara.

I'm lucky I have a pair of black breeches from Dover that I can use, aside from riding, as leggings both to work and to malls by just pairing it with either a plain or striped top and flats. People just normally ask what the patches are for. Hehehe!

My all time girl crush


RL Blue Label

Hermes

Hermes

Longchamp

Loewe

* Images from the web

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...