Thursday, November 27, 2014

Maximus

Just this summer, I had the privilege of riding my instructor's horse, Maximus. It was the first, and hopefully not the last. Personal horses are not often allowed to be ridden by other riders for the simple reason of acquiring (bad) habits, I think. So I was pretty surprised and chuffed I was offered to ride him.

Max is a thoroughbred, dark bay gelding, with a very small/faint star and light brown eyes. I'm not sure about his height but he should stand around 16+ hands. Very handsome horse and does both show jumping and dressage.

I can officially say I've ridden all horses at PLS. Oh, will try Perla, if she can take the weight. Will talk about her soon.

Choosing between Max and Trojan to ride for the afternoon...hmmm

Last round to cool down but that wasn't my last ride...

Could not end the day without spending a bit of time with my all time favourite, Trojan <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...