Thursday, April 3, 2014

Japan beauty products

For those that don't know me, I'm that girl that goes everywhere bare faced with only moisturizer and lip balm. When I'm out under the sun riding, I use a high SPF sunblock. Even when I used to work, people would encourage me to put a bit more color on my face so I've started using a tinted lip balm. That's about it. I have sensitive skin and it easily gets irritated so I can't really wear face powder. I bought a Korean brand BB cream once. It blended well on my skin but after a few days, my face got irritated. Other than that, I have very limited knowledge on beauty stuff. Hehehe!

So you can imagine my challenge when my girlfriends asked me to buy them some stuff from Japan. I was told that they had, if not the best, beauty products that are really good on your skin and the best part, cheap. There are many drugstores or pharmacy stores that can be found in every corner, where they sell all sorts of beauty products. Millions of selections...but I couldn't understand a thing. What made it harder was these stores were always full and you're pressured to quickly find whatever you're buying.
 
What I did was observe some of the shoppers to check what they were buying. Facial creams, blush and mascara. I also noticed that almost all women wore false eyelashes and contact lenses to make their eye pupils bigger.
 

 
 
My Japan beauty haul
All of a sudden I want to take care of my skin. Hahaha! Here are some of the stuff I am currently using:
I wanted to have that "porcelain" skin like the Japanese women so I used this. It didn't work well on my skin in the cold but it blended perfectly on my face here in Pinas.

I am super loving this sunscreen! Once applied, it's easily absorbed and feels like you're not wearing anything on your face.
Facial foam

Will try the rest of the products and would love to go back to buy more beauty stuff. I have been converted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...